- We steadfastly believe that education is not mere preparation for life but is LIFE ITSELF.
- We hold that every child is endowed with certain unique gifts by the Creator.
- We are convinced of the total personality development of the child – Physical, mental, Aesthetic, social and spiritual
- We reaffirm that learning is the chief priority of the school.
- We believe that a student’s self – esteem is enhanced by positive relationship and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
- We hold that there is a healthy relationship among the School community and Parents
- We hold that a highly self – motivated, self-disciplined and creative staff is indispensable in achieving our mission and goals.
- Provide a highly stimulating, rewarding and enriching curriculum so that every child will find a certain degree of joy in learning.
- Provide congenial, friendly, reassuring and conducive school atmosphere so as to enable the child “to live, to love, to learn and to imbibe a legacy”.
- Implement a curriculum that is meticulously planned and rich in content.
- Untiringly promote in our students a sense of neighbourhood so that they appreciate the role of the school as vital community centre and foster in them a concern for all – particularly the less privileged.
- Inculcate a sense of concern and respect for nature so that they will not exploit it but hold it in reverence.
- Towards the achievement of our goals, we will recruit, employ, develop and retain staff who will share and contribute to the realization of our vision.